About the Hardware Hackathon
"The 3rd Annual WSU Hardware Hackathon aims to inspire and enable WSU students to use their engineering skills learned inside and outside the classroom."
- On Saturday, October 14th the Hardware Hackathon returns to WSU!
- The 3rd Annual WSU Hardware Hackathon inspires and enables WSU students to use their engineering skills learned inside and outside the classroom to create hardware that fosters greater connections.
- Tools, materials and electronic parts (e.g. FPGAs, microcontrollers, servos, etc.) are available for FREE
- Participants are allowed to bring their own set of tools and materials
- Pre-assembled or pre-programmed projects are subject to immediate disqualification
- Participants must adhere to WSU Policies as well as State and Federal Laws
- Participants will be fueled up with FREE food and guided by mentors roaming throughout the event
- At the end of the 24 hours, participants will be judged on presentation, documentation, design, implementation, and creativity by a panel of judges from both academia and industry
- To see a full schedule of the day's events from prior years, click here.
Space is limited, so sign up now!